Official Bull Terrier With Christmas Shirt

Anyone else read the Official Bull Terrier With Christmas Shirt part. I think my mental fog and fatigue are my depression but this made me a little nervous about it being something else. Having round 12 of chemo as I type which is going well, 3 more to go. I have since lost both parents to other cancers, but having had gone through it myself with a less virulent form I did what I could to help them find the best doctors and support I could. I was losing weight and had a painless lump in my throat, that I could only feel when swallowing. She at the time thought it was stress as I was working and also caring for my GF who had Brain Cancer. Official Bull Terrier With Christmas Shirt

Official Bull Terrier With Christmas Shirt, Women’s Tank Top, Men’s Long Sleeved, Unisex Hoodie…

When she passed I went to get checked out, Official Bull Terrier With Christmas Shirt. Radiation therapy and 2 courses of chemo, I am 2 yrs in remission. He was reading my kindle, stretched out on my back. I rested my left hand on my chest and felt a lump. I knew exactly what it was that second since BC runs on both sides of my family. It was stage 2 breast cancer, I was only 33 years old. I don’t know how the fuck it got that advanced without me noticing, I guess I didn’t feel myself up enough. I’m fine now, though I’m pretty sure the emotional aftermath of cancer is a thousand times worse than the treatment of it.


Premium Trending shirt this Season :

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Staffordshire Terrier Tattoo I Love Spina Bifida Awareness Shirt

The Walking Dead 10th Anniversary 2010 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt

It’s Paddy Not Patty Ye Feckin Eejit St. Patrick’s Day Shirt