Pretty I Want A Hippopotamus Santa For Christmas Shirt

It’s just a hunch but I think OP is Pretty I Want A Hippopotamus Santa For Christmas Shirt about the harsh work hours and minimal pay (as well as working free overtime in some cases) that comes with working in the animation industry. It’s much more of an industry-wide problem that has been going on for years and isn’t strictly limited to Nickelodeon. It’s more of a worldwide problem with the industry and I would be lying to say otherwise. I lost all respect for nickelodeon years ago, I just truly cannot believe how this is flying under the radar, nickelodeon is abusing their writers and animators to make a quick buck, sponge bob is really the only reason nick’s still around today and they’re just completely destroying it, at this rate if nick doesn’t shut this bullshit down now. Pretty I Want A Hippopotamus Santa For Christmas Shirt

Pretty I Want A Hippopotamus Santa For Christmas Shirt, Women’s Tank Top, Men’s Long-Sleeved, Unisex Hoodie…



I can only see them sticking around for another 5 Pretty I Want A Hippopotamus Santa For Christmas Shirt at most before they start selling pieces off. Wow. Hillenburg spent tons of fucking sleepless nights working his ass off to provide content for his loyal fanbase and brought most of the nickelodeon’s fame to them. What fucking petty idiots at Nickelodeon decided to go through with this for profit? They deserve to fucking burn in hell. Pretty gross how they can do this. I think they had this planned for a while and only greenlight it after Stephen Hillenburg passed away. They knew that it was going against his wishes with him never wanting spin-offs to exist from the show that he made, designed, wrote, and directed. I really hope mainstream media picks up on this.

Premium Trending shirt this Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Imagine A World Where We Listen To Everyone’s Stories And Learn We Are Not As Different As We Are The Same Shirt

Nice Star Wars Logo Retro 90s Twinkling Stars Shirt

Just A Girl Who Loves Cat Shirt