St Patrick’s Day I’ll Shamrock Your World Shirt

Maybe you can St Patrick’s Day I’ll Shamrock Your World Shirt something for me. I was in Afghanistan as a civilian and rode a Blackhawk and Chinook going to and from Kabul. I don’t think we were 100 feet but remember thinking we were low. We also had Gunners of course. Was in a 10-11 we had to do QRF for a downed bird(never heard how it crashed, supposedly enemy fire more likely mech failure). It was insane how far pieces of that helo went. Sadly 1 pilot was KIA on the scene(Talib had set an ambush up around crash. And waited for rescue units) and we had a KIA as well. I always wonder if the other pilot lived. We never did hear. Glad I kept my feet on the ground 90% of my military career. That wreckage scared the shit out of me. St Patrick’s Day I’ll Shamrock Your World Shirt

St Patrick’s Day I’ll Shamrock Your World Shirt, Women’s Tank Top, Men’s Long-Sleeved, Unisex Hoodie…



Bro I mostly lurk and St Patrick’s Day I’ll Shamrock Your World Shirt comment will probably. But the fact that You pulled up and couldn’t pull up further gave me the chills too. Nothing like being scared to death with a situation like that seemingly out of Your control. Glad it smoothed out. It’s something to look out for in fixed-wing aircraft as well the most extreme example would be the Delta crash at DFW. I recently flew with someone who claimed to be nonpilot flying on the hardest recorded. Landing on the c17 at the time at least, after they hit an updraft on short final. They didn’t anticipate the loss of performance on the backside of it. And chopped the power and pitched down, by the time they got out of the downdraft. And lost all that altitude and airspeed all at once they had full power but it was already too late.

Premium Trending shirt this Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Imagine A World Where We Listen To Everyone’s Stories And Learn We Are Not As Different As We Are The Same Shirt

Nice Star Wars Logo Retro 90s Twinkling Stars Shirt

Just A Girl Who Loves Cat Shirt