Yes I’m An Irish Girl Speak Fluent Sarcasm St. Patrick’s Day Shirt

Your Yes I’m An Irish Girl Speak Fluent Sarcasm St. Patrick’s Day Shirt, then you want to hang your food from a tree. You hang it far enough away from the trunk on a thin enough branch that the bear wouldn’t be able to climb to it, and far enough off the ground that the bear can’t reach it by standing on their hind legs. If you get a bear on a unicycle or stilts coming through your camp, all bets are off. I slept in a tent 50 feet from a 24-hour helicopter pad for 9 months in Afghanistan. Imagine Yes I’m An Irish Girl Speak Fluent Sarcasm St. Patrick’s Day Shirt. Now I wake up for nothing, absolutely nothing. Once I’m out, I’m out, and I’ve apparently developed an angry sleep talking thing. My girlfriend absolutely hates me for it. I guess when she tries to wake me up if I fall asleep on the couch to come to get to the bed I insist that I’m not moving and that I want to sleep on the couch without her. I have to apologize for hours every time this happens because she doesn’t believe I’m actually sleeping talking. Yes I’m An Irish Girl Speak Fluent Sarcasm St. Patrick’s Day Shirt

Yes I’m An Irish Girl Speak Fluent Sarcasm St. Patrick’s Day Shirt, Women’s Tank Top, Men’s Long-Sleeved, Unisex Hoodie…

Other products: Yes I’m An Irish Girl Speak Fluent Sarcasm St. Patrick’s Day Shirt

Yes I’m An Irish Girl Speak Fluent Sarcasm St. Patrick’s Day Hoodie

I wouldn’t Yes I’m An Irish Girl Speak Fluent Sarcasm St. Patrick’s Day Shirt. So I don’t think it was like a “rawr! Kill this tent and all its occupants right now so I can get to this food!” More like “hey, something smells good in there, and my claws get through this thing just fine, let me scratch a bit more and make it so I can get in.” And in the process of getting in there, the claws also scratched this woman’s forehead. Yep, camping in bear country, if you can’t (1) put your food in a bear box at an established campground.

Premium Trending shirt this Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Imagine A World Where We Listen To Everyone’s Stories And Learn We Are Not As Different As We Are The Same Shirt

Nice Star Wars Logo Retro 90s Twinkling Stars Shirt

Just A Girl Who Loves Cat Shirt